Mindcamp Registration, including single accommodation, meals, snacks, sessions, and YMCA activities like swimming, kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing. Corporate participants are also entitled to a Professional Development Information sheet before Mindcamp (to make their case to HR or the boss) and a Certificate of Completion after Mindcamp.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, fitted out like a moderately priced hotel with ensuite three-piece washrooms. Linens and towels are provided. Corporate participants normally get single rooms but can opt for shared accommodation if preferred.
- Accommodation (single room) and meals from Wednesday to Sunday
- Information sheet on Mindcamp's value for professional development (to sell it to your boss)
- A visa letter (if needed, to sell it to the border officials)
- All programs: as many sessions as you want to attend plus available YMCA activities (e.g., kayak, canoeing, windsurfing)
- A Certificate of Completion (if requested) after Mindcamp
- 13% sales tax (HST)